- 9.30 am – Communion*
- 11.00 am – Morning Worship* including Devoted (for YPs), KidsZone (primary school children) and Minizone (for pre-school children)
- 6.00 pm – SNYC
* On the first Sunday of each month the 9:30 am Communion and the 11:00 am Morning Worship services meet together from 10:00 am until 11:30 and this is usually followed by a Church Lunch.
- 6.00-8:00pm – 108 Mealbank – in 108
- 10.00 am – H.E.C.T.O.R.* (mums and toddlers group)
- 10.00 am – Busy Hands – crafts in 108 for ladies
- 1.00 pm – H.E.C.T.O.R.* (mums and toddlers group)
- 7.30pm – Youth Bible Study
- 10.30 am – Ladies Bible Study
- 1:30 – 3:30pm – Chatbox – Cafe
- Thrive Groups and Young Adults
* during term time only
Groups, Events & Services
an open time of worship when any believer can contribute with their expressions of praise and adoration. At some point during the service we take the bread and wine as a way of helping us to remember our Lord Jesus.
is an important service which those from every age group would enjoy. A relaxing time after the week gone by and a refreshing way to start the new week, with worship and clear Bible teaching. There are unmanned baby crèche facilities available for the under 3s. Please note that on the first Sunday of each month we have a joint worship service from 10:00 am until 11:30 pm.
50 minutes during the Morning Worship service when children can meet together. We have a wide age range from 4 to 11 year olds. The children learn through their own worship time along with play, puzzles, stories, crafts, video and music about the Bible.
for 11 years and upwards. A chill out time with music and chat. A time for fellowship with Bible input during the evening.
fast, furious action for the 11+ and a quiet time to study the Bible in today’s context.
Mums & toddlers on a Tuesday morning turn the church into one giant playtime!!
Ladies Bible Study
an informal time of study, discussion, prayer and refreshments on a Wednesday morning.
A group of people whose aim is to help each other to thrive in their Christian life.