From the 5th September, we are excited to announce that we will be removing restrictions on numbers to our services, although face coverings are still recommended. In opening things up for all to have the opportunity to gather together each week, we also want to create space for the whole Church to connect with each other, especially those we have had limited contact with over the last 19 months.
To do this we are introducing some new changes to help create places and spaces to get together and connect.
- We want to encourage everyone to join us a bit earlier on Sunday mornings (facilities will be available from 10 am)
- When you come you will find 3 dedicated spaces
- The café – where you can grab a cuppa and a chat.
- The Youth Space – where breakfast will be served for our YPs and anyone who wants to get to know them.
- Kidzone – where there will be informal games for the children to burn off some energy together. We would ask that hot drinks are not taken in there while the games are taking place.
- At 11am the YPs (Young People) will join the adults in the main hall (during September) and the children will start their Kidzone, Minizone and Creche sessions in their various areas.
- The children will then join us again towards the end of our time together.
We are so looking forward to being back together again and encourage you, as far as you are able, to join us.
The 11am service is also shown live on our YouTube channel (or you can catch up later):
HECTOR – Tuesdays at 10:15am and 1pm. Please get in touch with the team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For young people…
TNYC – Tuesdays from 7 to 9pm, contact Esther for more info (email@example.com)
Do check back here regularly for further updates as we monitor and react to the situations and guidelines given.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org